Wednesday 13 March 2013

Spring

Spring

I came upon these fields of green,
All neatly mowed and looking pristine,

The yellow sea beneath my eyes,
I see the waves they fall and rise,

The choir continues to sing out their hymns,
Disco lights bounce off our needy white limbs,

The colours so vibrant a true painter's mix,
A bridge in the centre a launch for poohsticks,

A breeze arrives and gently caresses,
In front of me shows nature's successes,

This symphony of colour aloud,
I wandered lonely as a cloud.

Explanation


I'm going to leave off writing an explanation for this one. It's basically about spring having arrived. I'm imagining sitting in a park, such as St James's Park or Regent's Park in London, with all the warmth and colour being present. A resounding victory by nature to bring back life after we've had to hide away our weak British skin for the winter. Please take this as a way to create a vision of spring for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment