Monday 17 February 2014

Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs

Boiled and poached and scrambled and fried,
Are there some types that you have not tried?

Soldiers with butter, dipped in the yolk,
After the tap the shell you have broke,

Fluffy and yellow and ready to eat,
Topped with some bacon a real nice treat,

We all have our favourites, so let’s take a poll,
To finish this poem well that is my goal,

The scrambled are winners, I must tell you that,
But make them too salty and they shall be spat,

So now at the end we cheer our best dish,
Let’s scramble those eggs dear, this poem’s your wish.


Explanation

I feel I need to write a short explanation for this one, in case you all fear I've gone completely mad. Basically, I was challenged to write a poem about scrambled eggs. I like a challenge, so I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment