Saturday 21 March 2015

Poetry and Puppets

Poetry and Puppets

It seems that today is about all the P’s
That is puppets and poems it’s true
The string guided creatures and verses of rhyme
Both can give quite a glorious view

For me I love poems I think this is clear
Though some puppets are rather cool too
I really like Elmo plus Virgil and Brains
If I had to but name just a few

Yeah the Muppets are cool and the Thunderbirds too
As a kid formed my Friday night viewing
Though I wasn’t so into the rock with the Fraggles
No that wasn’t on my TV’s queuing

For the poets there’s many, I quite like Wordsworth
And his tale of those beautiful flowers
As to me he’s like Knopfler of Dire Straits fame
I could listen to both for long hours

But aside from my favourites I’d like to point out
That on poems I've just launched a book
So if you would be so kind and click on the link
Then a star of these writings I’ll look.

No comments:

Post a Comment