Friday 6 March 2015

You are lovely

You are lovely

There’s beauty in you and it’s clear that is true
To those who cast doubt, well to them say “screw you!”
For some it’s more outside for some it is not
But do not let bad ones make you lose the plot

For you can do great things make folk laugh and smile
The gift of compassion will give many miles
And yes you work can work out that should bring you health
But be a good person this shall give you wealth

The wealth of well thought of, give goodness to all
If you’re mean to people that just makes you small
We all have our demons that we face each day
So be kind to others then we can all play

You’re lovely you are and I know you try hard
To those who can’t see that, from my life you’re barred
I will make my self worth sing out as my anchor
If you make me doubt this, then you’re just a [redacted]

Be kind and be good let your soul sing good songs
Each time you see meanness with cheer right those wrongs
And if you can say that you tackle your stuff
Make sure that you tell YOU, “You are good enough!”

No comments:

Post a Comment